Tuesday, 31 March 2009

The Purpose Defeated

This comes a long way, as i am preparing to sleep with music on, I was wondering, the whole point of this blog was unfruitful. I watched the movies, because, I wanted to watch. Never mind the delay in watching them, I can safely say, I have made up for the loss. Atleast, I am not 50 years old and I am happy that legacy of cinema which my grandfather, my mother and her sisters, brothers had will continue through me.
I would say, I have been in a mood to watch anything that people call 'Old', 'Dull', 'Black 'n' White', 'Old Actors', 'Uncool', etc. These are ofcourse gone on to become so called 'Classics'.
The best way to know actors, actresses, directors, writers are to experience their works, very similar to appreciate a musician by listening to his/her piece of work. My likes or dislikes will just be a perspective. And to be honest, I can only influence few, not create a revolutionary opinion.
This blog was meant to touch up the movies I have been watching, and its been a long time.... I regret this, the purpose was defeated.
To the future, for the unregretful moments......... Till i call it 'cut(s)', instead of quits'

No comments: